We’re getting ready to setup at DCR’s Blue Hills Reservation for our hike on Saturday, June 8, 2013.
There are various trails available with differing lengths and levels of difficulty.
Registration is from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. There is no hike rain date.
Directions to the Houghton Pond Visitor Center:
- From I-93, take Exit 2 (Route 138 North)
- Head North on Washington St/Route 138
- Take a right at the light onto Blue Hill River Road.
- Note: Blue Hill Road changes names to Hillside Street
- After about 1 1/4 miles, turn right into the parking lot near the Houghton Pond Visitor Center.
Free parking is available in the lot next to the Houghton Pond Visitor Center. There is no fee to enter the park. Dogs are allowed.
If you have not already signed a waiver form for the hike, you can save time at the registration table if you download and sign the following form:
Waiver Form to be signed
Bring any cash or check donations that you have collected with you to the hike. Raise $125 and get a T-shirt.
Your fund-raising efforts benefit Habitat for Humanity in support of the mission of eliminating poverty housing around the world.